Ruckelshaus Kautzman Blackwell provides services for an array of legal needs. Our lawyers are in courtrooms and negotiation meetings each and every day. Areas where our firm can assist Indiana individuals and organizations include:
- Civil Litigation: RKB attorneys will not hesitate to aggressively advocate on your behalf, with extensive civil lawsuit experience from both the Plaintiff and Defendant perspective. Contract disputes, excessive force cases, auto and other injury claims, injunctions, and lease transactions- just to name a few.
- Personal injury and wrongful death: A personal injury or unexpected death can quickly upend your life. You deserve to be adequately compensated. Our firm can help you move forward.
- Police and firefighter representation: Our firm has a well-earned national reputation protecting the rights of public safety professionals. We routinely handle civil and criminal litigation, labor-management disputes, and pension matters. Police officers and firefighters often face unique legal challenges, and we have a long history of helping these individuals reach positive legal outcomes.
- Criminal defense: Our firm boasts experienced and tenacious criminal lawyers, and we provide an ethical yet vigorous defense against a multitude of state and federal charges.
- Estates, Wills & Guardianships: A comprehensive estate plan can give you peace of mind while also providing for your family’s future. Let us assist you in these highly personal matters.
- Administrative & Disciplinary hearings: Local, state and federal government agencies have tremendous power over an individual’s livelihood, and we have significant experience in these regulatory environments. Professional disciplinary hearings challenge your career and reputation. You need us on your side.
- Business transactions: Business law is often complex, and transactional matters can warrant legal counsel. Entity formation, governance, contracts, real estate, as well as business litigation.
- Legislation & Lobbying: Our attorneys enjoy a Statehouse presence, and communicate with lawmakers and policymakers to ensure that our clients’ voices are heard, and their interests are protected.
- Labor law: We work with employees and employers as they navigate labor law issues, including non-competes, union negotiations, worker benefits, and collective bargaining agreements.
- Collections: Converting judgments into cash is often the name of the game. We represent both creditors and debtors in collection issues.
Learn More About How Our Firm Can Help You – Call Us Today
To schedule an initial consultation with one of our attorneys, email us or call today.